This Agreement is entered into by and between: Sarah A. Gibson and all staff (Coach) of Sarah Gibson Coaching located at 1653 Lititz Pike #2054 Lancaster, PA 17601 and _______________________________________________________ (Name, Address) (Client) whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client focusing on the following topics/results/outcomes/goals as outlined in the 90 Day Weight Loss Program.
Description of Coaching: Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
1) Coach-Client Relationship
A. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)” (Coachfederation.org/ethics). It is recommended that the Client review the ICF Code of Ethics and the applicable standards of behavior.
B. Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
C. Client further acknowledges that he/she may terminate or discontinue the coaching relationship at any time.
D. Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility.
E. Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the Client promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the Client and the Coach.
F. The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
The parties agree to engage in a 90 Day Coaching Program through telephone/Zoom meetings. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail, Slack or other private channel, and voicemail in between scheduled meetings as defined by the Coach:
All coaching calls will occur during scheduled office hours 9am-2pm EST, Monday through Friday. To ensure you experience consistent momentum and steady progress, it is important for you to plan ahead and book yourself into my schedule (unless you have chosen a standing appointment time). You can reserve your private coaching appointments up to 4 weeks in advance. All of your program benefits, including private sessions expire at the end of your 12-week program, starting from your Onboarding call, whether you use them or not. It is your responsibility to schedule your sessions within my convenient online schedule.
The 90 day start and end date will be clearly defined prior to starting our sessions.
3) Schedule and Fees This coaching agreement is valid as of date of signing, and initial payment. The fee and meeting specifics have been delineated in the invoice and payment indicates agreement of the fees and coaching specifics.
4) Refunds The refund policy in effect for the term of this Agreement is as follows:
A) There are no refunds, whether you implement the program or not, however if you do the work and show up, I guarantee that you will get results or my team will continue to work with you until that result is achieved.
B) In the event of a serious emergency, I am happy to discuss options with you, however please note, upon withdrawal from the program you will still be responsible for the remaining balance of the 90 day program
C) If you would like to leave the program, please do so in writing to email@example.com and I will confirm that I received your email.
D) I cannot, what-so-ever provide any type of refund for 1) disappearing acts 2) not doing the work and 3) changing your mind about your direction and any number of mindset related issues that regularly come up when doing the work of focusing your message and marketing.
5) Procedure The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. The Coach will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Client at the number provided for all scheduled meetings.
6) Confidentiality This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the ICF Code of Ethics. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
7) Cancellation Policy Client agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify the Coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
8) Limited Liability Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all services rendered through and including the termination date.
9) Entire Agreement This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
10) Dispute Resolution If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to (certain amount of time such as 30 days) after notice given.
11) Severability If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
12) Waiver The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
13) Applicable Law This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
14) Binding Effect This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.
15) Supplements and Bioidentical Hormone creams During the 90 Day program, all supplements and vitamins that are recommended by the medical team are included in the initial cost of the program. This includes prescription bioidentical hormone creams and additional vitamins and supplements. This does NOT include medications prescribed to the client’s traditional pharmacy or prescription weight loss medications. After the 90 days, the client will be responsible for payment of any continued products.
15) End of the 90 Days At the end of the 90 day period, client may elect to continue with private coaching, continue medical care as a functional medicine patient, or terminate the relationship. Client will receive lifetime access to the online program.
Sarah Gibson Coaching ____________________________________
Coach Signature Client Signature